These posts are not all real book reviews, in some cases it is a short personal comment or just mentioning of a book!
HCI and Interaction Design
- Jonas Löwgren and Bo Reimer "Collaborative Media"
- Goffman, interaction and analytical artifact oriented HCI
- Elizabeth Goodman, Mike Kuniavsky and Andrea Moed "Observing the user experience--a practitioner's guide to user research"
- Richard Harper, Tom Rodden, Yvonne Rogers, and Abigail Sellen. "Being Human -- HCI in the year of 2020"
- Ilpo Koskinen, John Zimmerman, Thomas Binder, Johan Redström, and Stephan Wensveen "Design Research Through Practice-from the lab, field and showroom"
Design thinking and practice
- V. A. Howard and M. A. Barton "Thinking on Paper : Refine, Express, and Actually Generate Ideas by Understanding the Processes of the Mind"
- Vijay Kumar. "101 Design Methods -- A Structured Approach for Driving Innovation inYour Organization"
- Thomas Lockwood (Ed) "Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value"
- Elizabeth Sanders and Pieter Jan Stappers "Convivial Toolbox--generative research for the front end of design"