The Expanding Design Space
Really short. When the digital material grows in scope and dimensions, and more aspects of our reality becomes digitized, the technology will not become more stable and defined. Instead, the design space will expand. This is contradictory to what happens with most other technologies where we over time see an increasing focus and stabilization. There is a complex logic behind this that I will come back to. For now, happy new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being retired
So, now I have been retired since May 2025. It is great! I have not done anything related to my work life (yet). Well, I am connected with ...
-
For some time now, my good friend and colleague Ron Wakkary has talked about the book " Thing knowledge - a philosophy of scientific in...
-
I am developing a theory of interaction (!). In the process of doing that, I am trying to categorize my theory. To do that I need to know wh...
-
Nigel Cross has for a long time been one of the most prominent researchers of design. He has a background as an architect and industrial des...
No comments:
Post a Comment