Friday, November 30, 2007

"Design Research Now"


I just got a new book that I had ordered, it is called "Design Research Now" edited by Ralf Michel. It is new book and a beautiful book! It is with excitement that I am looking forward to read it since some of my favorite design thinkers have contributed chapters on topics that look promising. Without having read the book, it looks like a perfect book for a more advanced design theory or design philosophy course. However, the bad thing is the prize,on Amazon it is about $95!

I will come back with some kind of review when I have had more time to read it!

2 comments:

nicolas said...

I would be happy to know what you though about that book.

I am considering buying it but it's a bit expensive...

olivelife said...

This book is brilliant. I don't own it but want to and have read much of its contents. Happy to see design research move in these new directions!

Featured Post

Why Design Thinking is Not Enough

If you go to Youtube and look for "design thinking" you will find a large number of videos with TED talks and other talks all expl...