DRS 08 Conference
I am just back from the Design Research Society Conference 08 in Sheffield, England. I am quite pleased with the conference. Good organization, good location and generally a good quality of papers. It is obvious that the DRS conference is becoming a high quality conference with a focus on general design research. A new addition to the society is the idea of SIGs (special interest groups), already three have been developed. The SIGs will also start arranging workshops and more specialized conferences, which is good for the DRS main conference, which will can focus on being the general design research conference. I like the development! It is also good to see the presence of interaction design and HCI design researchers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being retired
So, now I have been retired since May 2025. It is great! I have not done anything related to my work life (yet). Well, I am connected with ...
-
For some time now, my good friend and colleague Ron Wakkary has talked about the book " Thing knowledge - a philosophy of scientific in...
-
I am developing a theory of interaction (!). In the process of doing that, I am trying to categorize my theory. To do that I need to know wh...
-
Nigel Cross has for a long time been one of the most prominent researchers of design. He has a background as an architect and industrial des...
No comments:
Post a Comment