So, now I have been retired since May 2025. It is great! I have not done anything related to my work life (yet). Well, I am connected with FLAME university in India as a Distinguished Visiting Scholar (not so much work though).
It has so far felt great not to think about academia, research or teaching. I am quite happy that I retired when things started to radically change in the university world, especially in this country. But who knows, I might get back into some work later. I will however wait until I really want to do it, and not for any other reason.
I do not know if anyone still reads this blog.
If you want to reach out to me, use estolter@gmail. com
4 comments:
Congratulations on the retirement!
Congrats!
If you need funding or financial services for personal or business purposes, we would be pleased to assist you. Please contact us to learn more about the solutions available to meet your needs.
zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com
A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com
Post a Comment