Good interaction makes a difference..
Apple has increased their sales of Macs the last quarter and it is clear that more people are realizing that there is an alternative to the Windows Vista solution. New York Times believe that this is a sign that people are starting to appreciate a good OS. Maybe it is the case that good interaction design actually makes a difference.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being retired
So, now I have been retired since May 2025. It is great! I have not done anything related to my work life (yet). Well, I am connected with ...
-
For some time now, my good friend and colleague Ron Wakkary has talked about the book " Thing knowledge - a philosophy of scientific in...
-
I am developing a theory of interaction (!). In the process of doing that, I am trying to categorize my theory. To do that I need to know wh...
-
Nigel Cross has for a long time been one of the most prominent researchers of design. He has a background as an architect and industrial des...
No comments:
Post a Comment