Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The transfer of rationality

In 1994 I wrote a paper on design and rationality. I have not recently looked at this text but I did today. It is always interesting to see what you worked on 25 years ago. And not surprisingly, I am still
struggling with the same ideas. I am actually at the moment working on a text about improving design practice. Of course, I realize that I am making more or less the same arguments as I did 25 years ago.

I still like the paper though! You can download it here.

Reference: Stolterman, E. (1994). The transfer of rationality - adaptability, acceptability and the transparency of methods. i Baets, W. (eds) Proceedings of the second European conference on information systems. Nijenrode University Press, Breukelen.















No comments: